Top Posts & Pages
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- Debunking Liars Who Didn't Bother Watching the Show They Criticize: A Babylon 5 Fisk (Part One)
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 1 Expansion
- Legendary: Civil War Expansion
- What Andy's Playing: Heroes of the Storm
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
- Hidden Catholicism: Why Catholics Shouldn't Hate or Fear Victor Hugo
- The Body on Screen
- Legendary: Dark City Expansion
- On the Authority of the Pope
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…
Tag Archives: E3
Welcome to World War 1. No, that’s really my only commentary on that. It looks like it as all the artillery, vehicles, and weapons of World War i. And if I saw that correctly, there might even by some Lawrence … Continue reading
You thought Nintendo hadn’t done anything in a while, didn’t you? Let’s start with this: What is this Mass Effect spin off with current-gen FF-like open world, and Gundam -like walking tanks? Xenoblade Chronicles? Really? Yup. This is going to be … Continue reading
Yikes. Just Cause 3 …. Huh. Funny, I thought this was an Uncharted game. And we’re apparently going to blow up a Bond villain, and half of the island he owns. Hmm. This is starting to feel like one of … Continue reading
The Mass Effect Universe is back. Mass Effect: Andromeda As long as it’s not Andromeda Ascendant.
For Honor And wow the guy who presented this one really got into it.
Warning: a few language issues. Yes, this is real gameplay. Holy ….
Okay, Microsoft’s opening video? Very well shot together. I give them points for a nice music video. Though it reminds me that they’ve dumped a ton of money on the Tomb Raider franchise, making it Xbox exclusive — not even for PC. … Continue reading