Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy Expansion
- A Reflection on 'Silence'
- Legendary: Fantastic Four Expansion
- Is Friday the 13th a Bad Day?
- The Pixar Hierarchy
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
- Happy New Year! (Wait, What?)
- Did Romeo Love Juliet?
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…
Category Archives: Sacraments
The other day, I went to Confession and had an experience I wanted to share with the Catholic Geek audience. The priest was forceful, which is always a mixture of refreshing and startling. Confession is a sacrament of love, but sometimes … Continue reading
This is a very touchy subject for a lot of people; probably because most people involved in organizing and arranging funerals at a Catholic Church are fundamentally decent people. Nobody wants to make anything harder on a grieving family. They … Continue reading