Top Posts & Pages
- Is Friday the 13th a Bad Day?
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy Expansion
- Legendary: Civil War Expansion
- A Reflection on 'Silence'
- Legendary: Fantastic Four Expansion
- The Body on Screen
- How To Make Catholics Look Like Crazy Extremists: A Courtship Fisk
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
- Fate RPG Alternate Rules: Health
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…
Tag Archives: Supergirl
This will be a two-for-one review for reasons that shall become apparent as we go along. Item the First: It’s a puff piece, it’s agit-prop, no, it’s Supergirl! Dear, God, SOMEBODY SAVE THIS SHOW. ….Sigh. Too late. Let’s break this down … Continue reading
Walk with me through the amount of guests we’re going to have all over the DC universe on CW this season. First … Enter Sharon Leal as M’gann M’orzz, “Miss Martian,” from Geoff Johns’s run on Teen Titans, as well as … Continue reading
The Flash has a new costume joining the show. Kid Flash… even though the actor they have really isn’t a kid anymore, but let’s ignore that. That costume is awesome, though.
My name is Kara Zor-el” … and she spent 5 years on an island. No, wait, that’s Oliver Queen. My, does Greg Berlanti love that opening. Anyway, a feeling of excitement and dread followed the announcement of a Supergirl show. The … Continue reading