Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- Why Dune Shouldn't Be Gender-Swapped
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 1 Expansion
- How To Make Catholics Look Like Crazy Extremists: A Courtship Fisk
- Don John of Austria and Our Lady of Victory
- Quick Review: Plastic Memories
- Anime 102: What Do I Watch?
- Superheroes, Vigilantism, and Morality
- Game So As to Win: What is Competitive Gaming?
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…
Tag Archives: Greg Berlanti
The Flash has a new costume joining the show. Kid Flash… even though the actor they have really isn’t a kid anymore, but let’s ignore that. That costume is awesome, though.
I still hate the title for this mid-season replacement show, but dang, it still looks so, so awesome. So, a few thoughts along the way.
This will be awesome. For those people who do not know (or have already forgotten) Constantine was a television variant of the DC Comics Hellblazer, starring one John Constantine, a sarcastic, sardonic, British … dealer in dark arts, more or less. … Continue reading