Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- The Duties of a Catholic Author
- Legendary Villains: Fear Itself Expansion
- Legendary: Dark City Expansion
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
- Game So As to Win: What is Competitive Gaming?
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 1 Expansion
- Review: The War Revealed, by Karl Gallagher
- How To Make Catholics Look Like Crazy Extremists: A Courtship Fisk
- Debunking Liars Who Didn't Bother Watching the Show They Criticize: A Babylon 5 Fisk (Part One)
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…
Tag Archives: Captain Cold
I still hate the title for this mid-season replacement show, but dang, it still looks so, so awesome. So, a few thoughts along the way.
For the record, the title is STUPID. But this trailer looks freaking AWESOME.