John C. Wright and L. Jagi Lamplighter return to discuss superversive fiction, their work, and whatever else that might pop up.
John C. Wright is the author of Iron Chamber of Memory, Count to a Trillion, and Somewhither. He is is a retired attorney, newspaperman and newspaper editor, who was only once on the lam and forced to hide from the police who did not admire his newspaper.
L. Jagi Lamplighter is the author of The Unexpected Enlightenment of Rachel Griffin and The Raven, The Elf, and Rachel. and the upcoming Rachel and the Many-Splendored Dreamland, as well as the Prospero’s Daughter Trilogy (Prospero Lost, Prospero In Hell, and Prospero Regained).She has also written a number of short stories, articles on anime, and is an author/assistant editor in the BaddAss Faeries series.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Dune Shouldn't Be Gender-Swapped
- The Body on Screen
- Review: The Torchship Trilogy
- The Nastiness of the Obligatory, Pre-Mass Rosary, and Other Problems
- Anime 101: the Catholic Geeks Intro to Anime
- Legendary: Paint the Town Red Expansion
- How To Make Catholics Look Like Crazy Extremists: A Courtship Fisk
- Gravity Falls: a Glorious Buffet of Weirdness
- Legendary: Deadpool Expansion
- Confession and the Rosary
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…