John C. Wright and L. Jagi Lamplighter return to discuss superversive fiction, their work, and whatever else that might pop up.
John C. Wright is the author of Iron Chamber of Memory, Count to a Trillion, and Somewhither. He is is a retired attorney, newspaperman and newspaper editor, who was only once on the lam and forced to hide from the police who did not admire his newspaper.
L. Jagi Lamplighter is the author of The Unexpected Enlightenment of Rachel Griffin and The Raven, The Elf, and Rachel. and the upcoming Rachel and the Many-Splendored Dreamland, as well as the Prospero’s Daughter Trilogy (Prospero Lost, Prospero In Hell, and Prospero Regained).She has also written a number of short stories, articles on anime, and is an author/assistant editor in the BaddAss Faeries series.
Top Posts & Pages
- Legendary: Deadpool Expansion
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 2 Expansion
- The Body on Screen
- Legendary - Secret Wars: Volume 1 Expansion
- Legendary Villains: Fear Itself Expansion
- Legendary: Civil War Expansion
- Hidden Catholicism: Why Catholics Shouldn't Hate or Fear Victor Hugo
- [Guest Post] Rogue One: A Catholic Story
- Why Dune Shouldn't Be Gender-Swapped
- Mid-Cour Anime Overview: Ace Attorney
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… Caroline Furlong on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev…