Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- Classic Reviews: Forbidden Planet
- Legendary: Dark City Expansion
- Legendary Villains: Fear Itself Expansion
- Psychics and Pineapples: A Review of 'Psych'
- Happy New Year! (Wait, What?)
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- Quick Review: All You Need is Kill (Manga version)
- Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game
- Debunking Liars Who Didn't Bother Watching the Show They Criticize: A Babylon 5 Fisk (Part One)
Join 2,550 other subscribers
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
Melissa Roskos (@Des… on The Difference Between Sex and… itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be…
Tag Archives: Machines
The Machines That Teach Us To Be Human
One of my favorite shows, Person of Interest, recently wrapped up its five-season run, and did so in such a way that makes discussing it an absolute imperative for geeks everywhere. This show may have started as a fun twist … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.