Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- Legendary: Dark City Expansion
- Classic Reviews: Forbidden Planet
- Psychics and Pineapples: A Review of 'Psych'
- Happy New Year! (Wait, What?)
- Quick Review: All You Need is Kill (Manga version)
- Legendary Villains: Fear Itself Expansion
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- A Free Lenten Wallpaper
- Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game
Join 2,550 other subscribers
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
Melissa Roskos (@Des… on The Difference Between Sex and… itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be…
Tag Archives: Courtship
How To Make Catholics Look Like Crazy Extremists: A Courtship Fisk
Sometimes, it seems like Catholics forget that while Christ told us that we should not be “of the world,” we still have to live in it. “I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that … Continue reading
Posted in Fisks Tagged Catholicism, Church Teaching, Courtship, Dating, Virtue 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.