Top Posts & Pages
- The Body on Screen
- Legendary: Dark City Expansion
- Classic Reviews: Forbidden Planet
- Psychics and Pineapples: A Review of 'Psych'
- Happy New Year! (Wait, What?)
- Quick Review: All You Need is Kill (Manga version)
- Legendary Villains: Fear Itself Expansion
- Widow's Walk - Reenter the House on the Hill!
- A Free Lenten Wallpaper
- Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game
Join 2,550 other subscribers
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!My Tweets
The Catholic Geeks
- Declan Finn
- Karina Fabian
- Matthew Bowman
- Lori Janeski
- Hannah Rose
- Ross Windsor
- Olivia Bushey
Melissa Roskos (@Des… on The Difference Between Sex and… itesou on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Psych’s Critiq… on Psychics and Pineapples: A Rev… Foxfier on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be… New Post on The Cath… on Why Dune Shouldn’t Be…
Tag Archives: Bishop Doerfler
The Liturgy Wars: Some Good News
It doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, we need to PARTY! Yeah, go do that. Because the Most Reverend John F. Doerfler, STD, JCL, Bishop of Marquette did something completely awesome. He just mandated Gregorian Chant in all … Continue reading
Posted in News, The Church Tagged Bishop Doerfler, Fluffy Horde, Gregorian Chant, Hymnal, Marquette, Party, Sacred Music 4 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.